Sunday, October 21, 2007

Phoctober the twenty-first

No words today. Just pictures.





*****

Other Phoctobering:

All Phoctober posts from this site.

Gayé joins the fray.

Verilion gives us a weekly review.

Sognatrice shows us puppies!

Absolute Vanilla at an outdoor market.

Minx goes for a stroll.

Kyklops gets petally.

Taffiny goes costume shopping.

Scarlett goes white.

It isn't too late to join the fun. Just do a photo post, mention Phoctober, and come and tell me about it in the comments.

6 comments:

Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) said...

I love that middle shot! Really like what you've done with tones of yellow and the light!

And, yes, I've phoctobered again, with poppies and shadows and sunlight. :-)

Sameera said...

Just lovely...

Lane said...

Haven't phoctobered at all I'm afraid but have enjoyed looking.
Great colours in today's selection.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Love the red ones. Those are very nice!


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Taffiny said...

I really like these

I am surprised by how much I like the first one, color contrast like that is usually not my thing, but something about it, (leaf pattern, flow, forms?) really appeals to me.

The Moon Topples said...

AbVan: Thanks. I took these on a quick break from rehearsal, and was amazed to find they had turned out so well.

Sameera: Thank you.

Lane: Still a week or so left, if you want to give it a whirl.

Scarlett: Thanks!

Taffiny: I'm not usually one for pictures of flowers myself, but these turned out much better than I had hoped. Glad you liked it.