Sunday, October 21, 2007

Phoctober the twenty-first

No words today. Just pictures.





*****

Other Phoctobering:

All Phoctober posts from this site.

GayƩ joins the fray.

Verilion gives us a weekly review.

Sognatrice shows us puppies!

Absolute Vanilla at an outdoor market.

Minx goes for a stroll.

Kyklops gets petally.

Taffiny goes costume shopping.

Scarlett goes white.

It isn't too late to join the fun. Just do a photo post, mention Phoctober, and come and tell me about it in the comments.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that middle shot! Really like what you've done with tones of yellow and the light!

And, yes, I've phoctobered again, with poppies and shadows and sunlight. :-)

Lane Mathias said...

Haven't phoctobered at all I'm afraid but have enjoyed looking.
Great colours in today's selection.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Love the red ones. Those are very nice!


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Taffiny said...

I really like these

I am surprised by how much I like the first one, color contrast like that is usually not my thing, but something about it, (leaf pattern, flow, forms?) really appeals to me.

The Moon Topples said...

AbVan: Thanks. I took these on a quick break from rehearsal, and was amazed to find they had turned out so well.

Sameera: Thank you.

Lane: Still a week or so left, if you want to give it a whirl.

Scarlett: Thanks!

Taffiny: I'm not usually one for pictures of flowers myself, but these turned out much better than I had hoped. Glad you liked it.