Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ha, ha

So now Lorne Michaels is reading my blog. And he's making sure not to miss any articles. He's gone all the way back to the beginning.

A minor character in my very first blog post, self-congratulatory SNL wanker Horatio Sanz got fired. In the post, which was largely about bumping into John C. Reilly at the Tom Waits show a while back, I mentioned seeing Sanz and criticized him for being achingly unfunny, and for his inability to get through even the crappiest sketch without laughing. He is shown in the picture warding off humor.

Goodbye, Mr. Sanz. You may have been the first Latino cast member at SNL, but you were also the most irritating "comic" they've had since Chris Kattan left the show. Your shameless mugging and recurring "characters" will not be missed. Any chance you won't move back to Chicago? I'd really appreciate it if you didn't. You bastard.

So thanks for stopping by Lorne (Can I call you Lorne?). In the future, I won't wait so long before telling you who to dump from your roster. Shoot me an email and we can talk about your writing staff.

You probably should have kept Parnell, though.

No comments: