Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blip

Just letting y'all know that I am not sick, or wounded, or kidnapped, abducted by aliens, off on a grail quest, trapped in a well, disappeared by the men with the black helicopters, shipwrecked, experiencing "lost time," four days into a twenty-year sleep, in either the phantom or twilight zones, lost in space, lost in translation, lost on Lost, jailed, working too much, in Davy Jones' locker, backpacking through Europe, "finding myself," in the Bermuda or any other triangle, or stuck in a parallel dimension.

So far as I know.

In case any of you were wondering.

7 comments:

basest said...

how do we know that this is really you writing...or that a cadre of latex-clad lesbian nihlists aren't forcing you to type at gunpoint?

Anonymous said...

...whew. Glad you're OK, Maht. Although, this is the SECOND time I'm gonna have to cancel that CD shelf from Amazon.com, and I think they have a three-strikes-and-you're-out policy on returns.

So if something REALLY bad happens to you, I'll just count on you letting us know.

Dirk

Unknown said...

Hey Hey!

Then where ARE you?

... Wishing you and your cadre of latex-clad lesbian nihlists a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

And... Assuming that they're IN your apartment and... assuming that, having been in there myself once or twice... I wonder... could I stop by sometime? You know, just to, uh... spread a little holiday cheer?

Haps

p.s. Don't know why this system labels me as Kerry J (a silly moniker if ever there was). When I set up GMail to label me Haps... Any ideas?

Nikki Neurotic said...

Well that's good to know.

The Moon Topples said...

besest: Why would they be lesbians? I guess you don't, though.

HWDNS: Well, I was in Davy Jones' locker for a little while, but it was the one from the Monkees, and not very frightening.

Dirk: um, sorry to disappoint you?

Kerry: no idea why Google named you differently. I'd check your preferences and such.

Silver: I am also not on the lam or treed by a bear.

Unknown said...

I was so hoping that you were off on a quest...

Liz Dwyer said...

I personally thought you got stuck in the Old Water Tower...with the lesbians.